Proven Project Management is pleased to have been appointed by Fabcot Pty Ltd to undertake the Project Management of the $25m Butler Central Shopping Centre. The Centre is anchored by a Woolworths Supermarket, with an in-mall BWS, standalone Dan Murphy’s, 31 specialty tenancies and 5 lot subdivision. This retail development is located in Perth, WA’s northern suburbs and will include:
- a 3,600m² Woolworths Supermarket and adjacent BWS liquor store;
- a standalone Dan Murphy’s liquor store; up to 31 specialty tenancies;
- a main street food and beverage precinct;
- a town square and children’s playground;
- on-grade parking and landscaping; and
- subdivided master site with multiple pad sites
Our project managers were appointed in March 2017 following appointment of the contractor, BGC Construction, and commencement on site.
Dan Murphy’s opens at Butler
Our dedicated Butler Central project team successfully project managed the construction of the stand alone Dan Murphy’s store at the south western corner of the Butler Central Shopping Centre on Butler Boulevard.
The Dan Murphy’s store is now open for trading and is the first part of the new Buttler Central Shopping Centre.